4MP IR Fixed-focal Bullet 4G Solar Power Network Camera
- 4-MP 1/3″ CMOS image sensor, low luminance, and high definition image.
- Outputs max. 4 MP (2688 × 1520) @25/30 fps.
- H.265 codec, high compression rate, ultra-low bit rate.
- Built-in warm light/IR LED.
- Sound and light alarm linkage. When the alarm is triggered, the sound and light will be linked.
- Built in high-performance 4G Module that suits all mobile networks. Installation is no longer limited to wired networks.
- Built-in PIR sensor that detects human body through passive infrared which is sensitive to body temperature.
- Built-in 8 GB eMMC memory chip that protects key records from being lost.
- Supports solar power, making it ideal for use in locations that have exposure to sunlight.
- Standalone with built-in solar panel and battery, battery cycle life can last up to 10 days at the rate of 1-hour remote live view per day.
- Abnormality detection: Motion detection, video tampering, audio detection, SD card full, SD card error, network disconnection, IP conflict and illegal access.
- Supports max. 256 G Micro SD card; built in MIC and speaker; support two-way talk.
- IP67 protection.
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.